The Document Supply Service exists to obtain articles, theses, reports or chapters from books which are needed for research but not found in the BUE Library Catalogue or any of the BUE subscribed full text databases.
The Document Supply Service is available to all of the BUE community (Students, Academics, and Post-graduates.)
How long will it take?
- The delivery of the document might take from one day to 10 days according to the availability of the item requested (whether in Egypt or outside).
- You will be notified by e-mail when your request arrives. You can check the progress of your requests via e-mail, telephone or in person.
- The Document Supply staff will advise you if your request is unobtainable and in some cases, the Library can help you to find an alternative source.
N.B. All items requested will be submitted by mail.
Steps for Document Supply Request:
- Search in the BUE Library Catalogue, BUE Electronic Collection to make sure that your request is not available in all BUE resources.
- All requests must be made electronically by filling the required Document_Supply_form.
BUE Document Supply Services Copyright:
- All the materials provided through our Document Supply Service are protected by copyright law and can’t be redistributed or used for commercial purposes.
- All materials are provided under Article 171 of the Egyptian Copyright law, which states that libraries and information institutions are permitted to produce a single copy of an article or a book chapter for the purpose of education or research.
Contact BUE Document Supply Services:
Document Supply Service Team will be happy to assist. They can be contacted between 9.30 AM till 4.00 PM, Saturday to Thursday, Ext. : 1375-1376-2375-2376