The Document Supply Service exists to obtain articles, theses, reports or chapters from books which are needed for research but not found in the BUE Library Catalogue or any of the BUE subscribed full text databases.
The Document Supply Service is available to:
- BUE staff.
- Undergraduate students of The British University in Egypt.
How long will it take?
- The delivery of the document might take from one day to 3 weeks according to the availability of the item requested (whether in Egypt or outside).
- You will be notified by e-mail when your request is arrived. You can check the progress of your requests via e-mail, telephone or in person.
- The Document Supply staff will advise you if your request is unobtainable and in some cases the Library can help you to find an alternative source.
N.B. All items requested will be submitted by mail.
Steps for Document Supply Request:
- Search in the BUE Library Catalouge, BUE Electronic Databases and Journals to make sure that your request is not available in all BUE resources.
- All requests must be made electronically by filling the required Document_Supply_form.
The limited free requests of Document Supply Service are two requests only per month, but if you are still interested in having extra papers, please divide them to be ordered separately two papers per month or you should pay the fees for each extra one.
BUE Document Supply Services Copyright:
Please follow in this link :
Contact BUE Document Supply Services:
Document Supply Service Team will be happy to assist. They can be contacted between 9.30 AM till 4.00 PM, Sunday to Thursday, Library building, Ext. : 1375-1376-2375-2376, or by mail to Document Supply Service at : email@example.com