International trade and developing countries : bargaining and coalitions in the GATT and WTO / Amrita Narlikar.Material type: TextSeries: RIPE series in global political economy ; v. 13Publication details: London ; New York : Routledge,2003 2003.Description: xviii, 238 p. : ill. ; 25 cmISBN:
- World Trade Organization -- Developing countries
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (Organization) -- Developing countries
- International trade
- Trade blocs -- Developing countries
- Regionalism -- Developing countries
- Strategic alliances (Business) -- Developing countries
- Foreign trade regulation -- Developing countries
- 382.92091724 NAR
|Item type||Current library||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book - Borrowing||Central Library First floor||382.92091724NAR (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||000006617|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Bargaining together : why and how? -- Coalitions in the GATT and the entry of services -- Bloc diplomacy : the informal group and the G-10 -- Alliance diplomacy : the issue-based, crossover coalitions of G-20 and cafeÌ? au lait -- Combination diplomacy : issue-based blocs and sub-sectoral crossover coalitions -- Evolved alliances : the cairns group and friends of services group -- Regionalism : a springboard for bargaining? -- Coalitions of the new round : developing countries at Seattle and Doha -- Conclusion.
catalogued by: wessam